Since the birth of the raw noodle in October 2009, I have been awarded the Over the top blog Award twice. Apologies to Betty from Betty’s Bites for taking a while to post this article from the first time the award was given to me. Over the top blog Award – Is that good or bad?
I have had the time of my life writing and photographing my eating adventures of late. During this time, I have discovered the Gastronomic Blogosphere. And what a wonderful world it is. They dine, cook, write, photograph and share. From the rookie foodie to the celeb food veteran, it is one massive gastronomic support system of comments, retweets and the latest on everything food! It takes a dedicated individual to pour many minutes of their lives into researching, eating, photographing and post production editing to create the most informative drool-worthy, intelligent and witty websites that are updated regularly. And it shows. From conquering challenging recipes to the meticulous detail present in the composition of their photos. Was a pleasure to have met some of you at the Australian Food Media – Food blogger Award launch earlier this year. I look forward to running into more of you around!
Thanks Jade, from Pass the Peas for the OTT blog award this time round. I am thrilled and flattered to have the support of the food blogging community and everyone who loves to eat vicariously through us!
In acceptance of my award, I am required to answer the following questions with one word. Yikes. This will be tough! Here goes:
- Where is your cell phone? Sleeping
- Your hair? Shorter
- Your mother? Kind
- Your father? Superman
- Your favourite food? Cow
- Your dream last night? Colourful
- Your favourite drink? Filter
- Your dream/goal? Awesome
- What room are you in? Bedroom
- Your hobby? Eating
- Your fear? Regret
- Where do you want to be in six years? Summit
- Where were you last night? Home
- Something that you aren’t? Patient
- Muffins? No!
- Wish list item? Cave
- Where did you grow up? Sydney
- Last thing you did? Clean
- What are you wearing? Clothes
- Your TV? Silent
- Your pets? Loving
- Friends? Supportive
- Your life? Crazy
- Your mood? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- Missing someone? Always
- Vehicle? Toyota
- Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry
- Your favourite store? Grocery
- Your favourite colour? Sunkist
- When was the last time you laughed? Today
- Last time you cried? Sad
- Your best friend? Supreme
- One place that I go to over and over? KFC
- One person who emails me regularly? SMH
- Favourite place to eat? Home
Now I have to pass the award on to six others that I would like to know more about and let them know I have selected them to receive this award. The Over the Top Blog Award goes to:
Congratulations and Happy Reading!